Select the item you wish to purchase and contact us by one of the following methods:
• Send the completed order form from the product description page.
• Have your FFL/SOT dealer (Class 3 Dealer) contact us.
• Contact us by phone or email.
NON-COLORADO RESIDENTS: We will transfer the NFA item to the FFL/SOT dealer in your state. Simply provide us their contact information and we will obtain their FFL/SOT information. If you do not have a dealer, we can recommend or help you find one in your area. Transfers to your dealer are initiated within 24 hours of receiving your paid order and dealer information. Once the transfer to your dealer is approved by the ATF (usually less than 1 week) we will ship the item to the dealer. When the item has shipped you may contact your dealer to begin the Form 4 process. Your dealer will collect the $200 ATF transfer tax per NFA item, your individual/trust/corporation information and responsible person documents as well as a fee for himself for handling the Form 4 paperwork and storing the item until the application is approved. Read the information below as the same documents and information will be required by your dealer to complete the form(s). During the dealer transfer process when a change in status occurs, we will send an email with the update and any important details.
COLORADO RESIDENTS: We will process the Form 4 application and collect the $200 per NFA item transfer tax which is remitted to the ATF with the application.
If you prefer to have another Colorado FFL/SOT dealer process the application provide the contact information for the dealer. We will then transfer and ship the item to your dealer. The rest of the process will be completed by your dealer in a similar manner as described below.
When we are processing the Form 4, the following information and documents will be required:
• If the owner of the item is an individual, the owners full legal name, address, and phone number.
• If the owner of the item is a trust, the following information for every responsible person on the trust: full legal name, address, phone number, and a printed copy of the entire trust document.
• If the owner of the item is a corporation, the name of the corporation as well as the full legal name, address, and phone number for every responsible person in the corporation.
When we receive the above information, we will complete the Form(s) and mail or e-mail it to each individual or responsible person to print and sign.
• Each individual or responsible person must provide a passport style 2" x 2" photo. Note that many Walgreens locations offer passport photo services at low cost.
• Each individual or responsible person must provide their fingerprints taken on TWO (2) FD-258 fingerprint cards. Also note that most Sheriff's offices provide fingerprint services at low cost.
When we receive the signed Form(s), photo(s), and fingerprint cards for each individual or responsible person, the paperwork will be mailed to the ATF with the $200 per NFA item transfer tax. We will send a status update via email when the application is sent. When we receive the approval from the ATF, we will send another email with instructions on how to pick up the item. During the transfer process when a change in status occurs, we will send an email with the update and any important details.
This process is actually easier than it sounds and we are here to help, if you have any questions please contact us.